Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Early Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy family, food, and football (all the american joys of Thanksgiving! Especially the Turkey!

Well, I will become an official PCV next Wednesday! I am super excited! I am excited to move into my own space and have everything be mine and not feel like a guest. My host family is great, but you never truly feel at home home! Also, I can wait to make whatever I want when I want. With the Christmas season coming, you can bet that I will be making or trying to make cut out cookies and buttercream frosting. I may even post pictures! Sorry, but pictures may take a while to get. I promise hopefully by New Years! I have a lot of pictures to post... safari, new house and hopefully delicious cookies!

Also, since last post was before or near Halloween, I hope everyone had a safe and great Halloween! Really the only exciting thing that I am now about to finish as I become an offical PCV is PC Training. I had my final Language Proficiency Interview and hopefully got a Intermediate-Mid. I apologize for those who don't know what this means but it is way more complicated than I have time for. But hopefully I made the cut! Boy though, am I excited to be done! I can't wait to just sit for one day and do absolutely nothing. I will be able to do whatever I want when I want... to a certain degree. I could sleep in later than 6 am if I want. Got to go only 2 minutes to spare!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment